Sunday, June 24, 2018

Utah!

Kefford mentioned that his Mom was going to Dustin's house in Utah to pick up Isabelle and Audrey to bring them to the farm for a couple of weeks. I called her up and asked it Avynlea, Rylee and I could tag along so we could visit my sister for a couple of days. She was more then agreeable about us tagging along and we left Wednesday and came back Friday, it was a really quick trip, but it was a good trip. 
We went to the wood crafting place to pick out a project and the girls really wanted to do a craft so Emily found some flowers she never did anything with and let them have those. I loved their creativity and thought their flowers turned out so cute!
Thursday morning we went to the Mt Timpanogas Temple so the girls could do Baptisms. Rylee is not yet 12 so she had to wait in the waiting room. This Temple was so busy and it took about two hours for the girls to get done with their Baptisms. Poor Rylee had a long wait but she brought her Kindle and played on that while also watching some of the Brides come through. 

 Thursday night Avynlea and Rylee got to go to Mutual with Isabelle and they played on the beach at the lake close to their house. Emily had a temple recommend interview and after she was done we went to pick up our girls. 
 Friday morning we went to Bridal Veil Falls for a quick hike. It was nice and not too hot thank heavens.
 Rylee found a big stick and some rocks and a smaller stick that she wanted to keep. I told her we would take a picture and then leave the Nature in the Nature, she really makes me laugh!



It was a really short trip but I am glad we went, we had a lot of fun and enjoyed being with Emily and Isabelle.
Ryker has been working at the farm a lot this summer. While we were in Utah Taylor sent me a picture and said...
"I went to the shop to clean my car and Ryker was pushing Aspen around on the chair for about 20 minutes straight, then he helped me clean my car. He's such a good boy!"
I love hearing kind words about my kids and am grateful Ryker is being so sweet to all of his little cousins and that he is so helpful. I really have great kids!