Saturday, June 23, 2018

Spartan 2018

A couple of months ago Danny Ricks talked Kefford into signing up to do the Spartan with him and a couple of other guys. Kefford wasn't really wanting to do it but he let himself get talked into it and signed up then regretted it off and on up until the day of. He was worried about it constantly for those months and wasn't sure how well he would do. He trained the best he could and the morning of was ready come what may. 
I couldn't go and watch because it would have cost me money to be a spectator and I didn't want to pay to stand in the heat and watch Kefford run by briefly. I knew he would do good though because he is very athletically inclined.
When he came home he was exhausted but pretty proud of how he had done. he completed all of the obstacles and did not have to do any burpees other then the ones he did to help his teammates. I am pretty sure he was glad he did it and I told him he should do it again next year. We got some pictures that were take at the race and then Danny sent the group pictures they took together.




Danny Ricks. Ren Lamm and Kefford
This was the beast of a hill they had to run up, that would have killed me.

Ryan Ercanbrack, Kefford, Steve Payne, Danny and Ren