Tuesday, June 12, 2018

Kefford Birthday Fail :(

I had an epic birthday fail for Kefford this year and I feel terrible about it. I was not on the ball with planning for it and when the day came all I had was a pair of socks. Because I was so embarrassed about not having anything we didn't't really do anything for his birthday. The day after was Sunday and I cooked him breakfast and had a cake but we really didn't do any official birthday stuff until 2 days after his birthday. I feel so bad and hope that I can learn from this and do better every year to make his day special
5 things I love about Kefford
1. He is really funny and makes me laugh a lot. I love his sense of humor and how sometimes he acts like a 12 year old boy.
2. He is quick to forgive and forget and that is a quality I admire. He is really good at letting things go and moving on from the negative situation.
3. He is super handsome and only gets better with age.
4. He is grateful for the food I make and will eat anything I put in front of him. He does not always like it but he will eat it and thetas appreciated
5. He has a strong testimony of Jesus Christ and is a good example of service in the church. no matter what his calling he fulfills it to the best he can and never takes the easy road.