Monday, June 25, 2018

Blueberry Picking!

On our drive back from Utah Mikell called Alison and while she was on the car phone speaker I mentioned that we needed to go blueberry picking. Mikell said she would look up the info and send a text out to get everyone involved. Heather was coming for her summer visit Monday night and I was hoping we could work it out so that she could come with us again but Monday morning was the best day for everyone else, so no Heather this year:(
I brought all four kids with me and I told them they could not quit until they met their quota of a full bucket each. I thought we picked a lot of blueberries last year but they were all gone by the end of summer and I really wanted to get enough this year to last all year. 
We had a great time picking blueberries and my kids had a great time being with their cousins. Caleb LOVES Ryker and was his little buddy the entire time, it was pretty cute. Those two were the only ones I got pictures of because my kids were off down the rows picking with their cousins and I was too focused on filling my bucket to follow them around for pictures.
I did manage to get two group shots of some of us who were there. By the time I thought to take a big picture most of our fun group were gone. Mikell, Whitney, Kylie, Michelle, Brit and I were all there with our kids along with Grandma Alison who had Isabelle and Audrey with her. Definitely a fun group!
Tayvia, Kenedy, Hazel, Rylee, Alison, Isabelle and Avynlea
Ryker, Brit, Xander, Asher, Audrey and Elizabeth
Isabelle, Tayvia, Rylee, Asher and Brit
Ryker, Kinsley, Sadie, Avynlea, Hazel and Caleb