Monday, February 27, 2017

Sweethearts

Right after the cheer competition Kenedy came home to get ready for the Sweethearts dance she was going to with Michael Piscione. I had a bridal shower to stop in at before I went home but as soon as I got home Kenedy had me in the bathroom doing her hair. She wore a skirt that I had bought for her right before Christmas and my lace shirt. 
Kenedy showed me  picture of how she wanted her hair on her phone and I think I did a perfect job replicating it. I love that I can do her hair fancy for fancy dances, it is a lot of fun and saves us a lot of money and stress.
Kenedy and Michael decided not to do a  corsage or boutonniere and so it was a quick stopover when he came to pick her up. I took a picture of them and then told them to do a different pose. I could tell they felt a little awkward and it was funny when they couldn't figure out a different pose to do, so I took a picture of them feeling awkward. 

He told us that they were going to Scentsy Commons to meet up with the rest of their group for pictures and then heading over to a pizza place for dinner. After dinner they were going to go to the dance and then to a friends house to hang out and watch a movie.
I love how her skirt shines in the sun!

All of the kids in the group go to Rocky Mountain High school except for Kenedy so she was a little nervous about being with them all when she didn't know them, except knowing Micheal her date of course, but she adapted and had a great time and she found out she knew one of the girls in the group who used to be in our ward and so that was a nice surprise.



After they left for the dance I went in the backyard to take some pictures of Ryker and Rylee who were playing around with the basketball. I think it is fun that my kids have siblings who have some of the same interests as them. Ryker and Rylee enjoy basketball and Avy and Kenedy are the cheerleaders. Life is good.