Thursday, January 29, 2015

Throwbacks and more

My friend had posted these pictures from 1998, our High School Prom. Kind of fun to reminisce and see how young we were.
Desiree, Elizabeth, Janae, Chrystal, Jenna and Deborah
And of course Kenedy took advantage of the camera on my phone

Sunday we had Mikell and her kids over for dinner, Steve was out of town. James quickly attached himself to Kefford and became his little buddy. It was really cute how he would follow him around.
On Sunday I tried something new with my hair and loved it. My kids said it looked like my hair was a pair of big lips! Ha ha ha, that made me laugh, but it won't stop me from doing it again, I still love it!
It was Joshua's birthday on Tuesday and my Mom sent me this picture she found of the two of us. Too cute!
Sometimes when the cheerleader leaves her Pom-poms lying around, I will pick them up and play with them. I can't fit into her uniform so I might as well have something I can have fun with. I did pay for them after all. :)