Thursday, January 15, 2015

Card Club and Family Game Time

I belong to a card club and one a month we each make 7 cards having to do with the theme and bring them to someones house, have lunch and exchange cards. It's lot of fun and I have gotten some really cute cards. This month the theme was love or Valentine's Day. I always look on Pinterest for inspiration and ideas and this time I found a card that I was in love with. Even though usually we are pretty elaborate with our cards I chose this one because it was so simple and plain but so very cute. I was not sure how the others would like it and so I made one and sent the picture to two of my friends in the group and they LOVED it! So I went with it. It was the easiest card I have ever made, I hand drew each one and it took me about 20 minutes to finish them. YES! Success!
This year church for us is at 11:00. I love 9:00 church because it is in the morning and you have the rest of the day to do whatever but I did find that Sunday afternoons and evenings tended to drag on forever. 11:00 church is great. We can sleep in a little, I have more time in the morning for dinner/lunch prep. and the afternoon isn't as long. On this Sunday we had enough time to play a game of Skip-Bo together. I love Family togetherness time. We just don't have Kefford with us since he has morning meetings.