Thursday, February 14, 2013

Snow Day

What a crazy and cold winter this has turned out to be. With most of January being in the single digits I have not been a very happy girl. I like the sunshine and the heat not the freezing temperatures. But I do have heat in my house, seat warmers in my car and a king size electric blanket. So as long as I can stay in doors this winter stuff is doable. We got quite a bit of snow in January and because of the freezing temperatures that snow stuck around for a long time. Craziness! One night it snowed and then rained and because of the rain the streets and sidewalks turned to ice, so of course we had a snow day. I was fine with this plan and after having the kids clean up a bit I let them do whatever they wanted to do.
 
 So movies were watched on Kenedys DVD/Ipod player. 

 
 
The Nintendo Wii U got lots of use that day


 
 
Play Doh was pulled out

 
 
Of course the snow was played in
 
 
We had some who pouted about this or that
 
The play Doh maker made some yummy looking grapes



And I stayed inside and enjoyed not having to go anywhere and looking out at the pretty snowglobe weather.


It was a pretty great snow day!