Saturday, February 23, 2013

Happy Birthday Bonnie!

My Mom came to Idaho for Avynleas Baptism and while she was here we got to celebrate her 68th birthday. I was really excited that her visit with us coincided with her Birthday. Yay for us in Idaho!! Of course I made her a special dinner... steak, homemade rolls, baked potatoes and a salad. Delicious! She even got to eat on our special plate!!
I bought a super duper yummy chocolate cake from Costco and doctored it us just a tad to fit our birthday needs.


Mom and I went to the mall one day and while we were there I watched her every move so that I could buy her something she liked for her Birthday. I finally decided to get her these really cute wedges. She liked them a lot but would have never bought then for herself. I think she was happy!







Rylee eating her piece of cake with a knife and fork cracks me up!



I think we made it a special day for her and I am really glad that she was here to visit.