Friday, February 15, 2013

Random Phone Pictures

As I was going through my phone pictures I found a lot of random fun ones and so I plugged them all into one post to do a random phone pictures post. As I was sizing the pictures I realized that they were all pictures I had put on Instagram. So this random phone picture post could also be called my random Instagram pictures post. :o)

As we were leaving the dance studio to go home Rylee took off her skirt to put on her snow pants and then put her skirt back on over the snow pants  She is a skirt loving girl for sure and not even the super cold weather will stop her from wearing a skirt!
Rylee wanted curly hair for church and since our ward starts at one we had enough time to use the curlformers. She says that she looks like a monster while wearing these. I think a really cute and sassy monster!
Here are her beautiful golden curls!
One morning in January I just came back from the Temple and was enjoying some peace and quiet when I heard the home phone ring downstairs. I didn't feel like answering it and so I let it go to voice mail. Five minutes later my cell phone rang and it was my friend Heidi asking if I heard the news. Meridian Middle had a gas leak and so all the heat had to be turned off making it too cold to stay at school so school was cancelled. Apparently I should have answered the home phone since it was the school calling. Oh well, I got the message soon enough. So at 10:30 I picked up Kenedy from school where she enjoyed some time at home.
I think Rylee and Avynlea cuddling on the couch is such a cute sight. Bummer the phone didn't take a very good shot.
Avynlea had her first day at Activity Days and they decorated sugar cookies. She had a lot of fun and it is crazy to me that she is already at that age. The cookies were really delicious by the way!
I had a little peeper spying on me one day. This kid cracks me up!
Beautiful self portrait of Rylee
I could not believe how cold it got in January. This was not even the lowest of the low! Not fun for this sunshine, heat loving girl!
Over thanksgiving Emily and I made these fun sparkle snowflakes. I made my own little winter wonderland corner and it was lovely. I cut tree branches off our front tree, spray painted them silver and then stuck them in a vase. 
My Dance Connection Boss treated us to lunch out at Famous Dave's and then pedicures afterwards as a Christmas gift. I love my color and thought that my toes looked like tiny sparkly ornaments.!