Friday, August 3, 2012

Rykers Author Reading

Ryker also worked on a fancy book this year. I was invited to his Authors Tea and I was really excited about it until I realized it conflicted with Kenedys swimming lessons. What is a Mom to do. Well I dropped Kenedy off at her hour long lesson twenty minutes away, left her with a book and cell phone and rushed to get to Rykers Authors tea. Like Avynleas they each read two stories unlike Avynleas these were more advanced writers and they were longer stories. Oh boy. Time was ticking away and not going fast at all. But we got through it and Ryker did a fantastic job with his book and reading. When they were all done I took some pictures gulped down some cake, um can't leave without eating cake, and rushed to get Kenedy. She only had to wait about an hour or so for me so it was not too bad for her. The rushing and driving back and forth was not fun for me.
This back cover cracked me up. The kids were responsible for coming up with their own "reviems" And I relaly thought Rykers were funny. The one review that the flash is blocking says
"Once you read it you love it"
~Justin Bieber
Hahahahaha