Thursday, October 6, 2011

Family Pictures

We were going to have my sister-in-law come over to take our family pictures for us over labor day weekend. The morning of I found out that this same sister-in-law high tailed it to McCall for the weekend with her family. Um whats up with that? She completely forgot and was highly apologetic. It's OK she has serious pregnancy brain and I totally forgave her for her memory loss. I think she even contemplated coming back just to take our pictures..she is so silly.
 So Kefford came up with the genius idea to take our red bench over to the backyard of the empty home next door, set our camera up on the tripod and do it ourselves. And that is what we did! And it turned out great. I also realized during this photo shoot that I learned alot about photo shoots in all my years of watching Americas Next Top Model and that I really could rival Mr. Jay on being Creative Director for all the rest of Tyras photo shoots. Seriously, I really was that good! So here are the four top winners for being framed in our house.



And lest you think that everything was peaches and cream here are some of the many outtakes we had to deal with.




This next one almost made it onto the wall. Total fashion shot right there!



I am just glad we got it done!
Cheers!
:O)