Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Happy Saint Patricks Day!

The night of Rylees Birthday I took the kids to go see Tangled at the movie theater. After we got done and were on our way home I remembered that the next day was Saint Patrick's Day and that I had forgotten all about it. So I made a quick stop at Zurchers to purchase some chocolate gold coins. I didn't remind the kids about the next day because I wanted the next morning to be an even bigger surprise so they went to bed unaware.
The next morning when the kiddos woke up I reminded them of what day it was and after they put on their green they all rushed downstairs to check out what mischief the Leprechauns caused at our house. Those crazy Leprechauns turned furniture upside down, switched the couch pillows, put chairs on top of tables and counters and even left green tinkle in the toilet. Lucky for us he dropped his chocolate gold for us to eat! ;o)
For dinner that night we had green jello, green mashed potatoes, green rolls, green kool-aid and Ireland's own corned beef. Yum, yum, yummers!