Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Our foxy friend

Every year the second week of November we go up to McCall to stay in the Timeshare condos in Aspen Village. We go up other times throughout the year to stay in the Peterson House but always the second week of November is spent in the condos. Lots of fun was had this year. Keffords brother Jeremy and his family were right next door to us and so we got to get together to do many fun things. The kids got to go ice-skating, hot-tubbing, swimming, they played basketball and racquetball (kind of :0)) at the club, I went and worked out with my sister-in-law Gwen. We just had lots of fun. SO guess how many pictures I took? I can't hear your guesses but I can tell you this, you are so wrong. I took two! Yup that's it, 2! Can you believe it? I am not sure what I was thinking, maybe that I was just picture taking out! Or maybe its because I need/want a new camera and was rebelling? Whatever the reason I only took two and here they are.

You have to admit it is a cute picture! Every year that we have been there there is a little fox that runs around behind the condos. This year we saw him sitting on the side of the condo just staring at us. So I gathered the kids together and snapped a shot.

Our foxy friend!