Wednesday, November 4, 2009

This and That

Last week it was my turn for our pre-school co-op. Since it was Halloween week I had the kids come on Thursday dressed in their cute Halloween costumes for a Halloween party! We played games and I had the kids do alot of Ghostly crafts, perfect since the letter of the week was "G"!

Here is the group of cuties!

And here they are being spooooky for the camera!

On Sunday the kids got the play-dough out and decided to play challenge with it. The Food Network has a show called challenge where different cake designers are given a theme and then have 8 hours to decorate the cake according to the theme. So the kids played this with play-dough and while I don't know what the theme was I do know that Kenedy won and she took a picture of her winning creation with my camera!

Apparently playing with the camera is a favorite past time since all the kids seem to be doing it. Avynlea had styled Rylee and then took her picture. It was kinda cute so we saved it!