Monday, November 9, 2009

Ryker is 7!


I copied this from my sisters blog cause I thought it was a good idea! Thanks Emily!

Rykers Favorite things:
Color: dark green
church song: Follow the Prophet
WIIgame: Star Wars Clone Wars
friend: Baiden Jones
Place to visit: Baileys house
food: Chicken nuggets and french fries
drink: kool-aid
toy: Nerf sword
treat: cupcake with brown all over (i believe he means chocolate LOL)
thing to do: play the WII
thing to do at school: recess
favorite thing about being 7: That it is close to 8 when he can get baptized!

7 things I love about Ryker:
1)out of the blue he will give me a hug and kiss for no reason other then he loves me.
2)his excitement for things and how excited he gets when he talks about things that thrill him.
3)likes to surprise me sometimes by doing things without me asking.
4)doesn't complain too often about not having a brother and plays really well with his sisters!
5)how much he loves babies. He will sit forever holding a tiny little baby.
6)how much of a boy he is. This kid is ALL boy.
7)how excited he is to turn 8 and be baptized!