Friday, September 25, 2009

prima ballerina

I finally was able to sign Kenedy and Avynlea up for dance lessons. They have been so excited and already 3 weeks into it and are still loving what they do! I took some pictures of Avynlea in her dance class but didn't do Kenedy. I want to but feel a little dumb taking pictures of her cause she is in the older class and apparently it is not cool to hang around taking pictures. Kenedy didn't tell me that I just feel that way, especially since I am the only Mom who hangs around to watch. But I did get some cute shots of Avynlea. She is adorable and loves to come home and show off what she learned!

Here she is getting a good stretch. Look at how limber she already is!

More stretching going on!

This is the part she loves the best, the leaps across the room. Her teacher is a very good friend of mine whom I have known for 10 years. I danced with her in LaGrande and am actually taking an adult class at the studio from her.
I love dancing and I love watching my little girls discover their own love for it.