Friday, September 4, 2009

California Adventures {part 5} beach fun

You didn't think I was done with our vacation pictures did ya? :0)
Thursday was a bittersweet day for us at the beach. Bitter because it was our last day but sweet because Kefford was finally there with us. YAY! Here are some pictures of our last day on the beach!

Avynlea had a jolly good time collecting beach shells. She found a bunch and every time she did she would bring it to me and tell me I could keep it. What a sweetie. Most of them were put back on the beach but I did keep a few.

Rylee had fun playing in the water. I was really surprised by how brave she was about the water. She didn't go in a ton but she did do it more then I thought she would.

Oh my goodness do I have some posing models in my family. Avynlea was quite the ham whenever the camera was pointed her way and Rylee was quick to follow her lead. She can even pose with props! I think she might have a career with this.

Two cute little beach babes!

The night before my eye was really bothering me and I kept rubbing it. I finally decided I needed to take out my night and day contacts but I couldn't find my cute glasses I only found my ugly ones. So being the nerd that I am I decided to let it be. Big mistake. I woke up the next morning with a crusted over red eye. I thought for sure I had pink eye. So I decided to look one more time for my cute glasses and I found them! I took out my contacts and there you can see my red eye. Turns out it had a speck of something in it and totally scratched up my eye. If I would have taken out my contacts that night it probably would not have been that bad. But because I was vain I had to wear my glasses for the next couple of days! Boo!!

Keffords here! :0)

Kenedy built herself a little sand castle. Good Job Kiddo!

Rylee digging in the sand.

Ryker lovin the water.

My four little beach babies. We love the ocean!!

Me and my hot hubby finally reunitied!

Rylee and Jaylynn were so cute holding hands right before we had to leave.

Oh these girls are going to be great friends!