Monday, July 6, 2009

Water Park

Yesterday we put on our bathing suits and headed over to Roaring Springs Water Park!

Rylee, Avynlea and I spent most of the time in the kiddie pool area while the bigger kids did a little more exploring of the park. This was the first and last time Rylee went down the water slide. She said it was fun but would not do it again.

Avynlea on the other hand LOVED the little water slides, despite the scary look on her face, she did them a lot through out the day. I was impressed with her bravery at doing them.

Breana and Kenedy braved the big water slide called "The Avalanche". Ryker really wanted to do it too but was just half an inch too short. He was really bummed.

After the thrill ride down Breana wanted to go again but Kenedy said no way. I told Bre I would go with her, so I left my camera and kids in the capable hands of Kenedy.

Oh my gosh that ride was scary. It is almost a straight drop down and then you go back up the other side and down again. My stomach did not feel too well while I was riding that thing. I don't think I will ever go on that ride again. Way too scary for little delicate me!

Breana, Ryker and Kenedy racing down the water slides.

Ryker and Kenedy LOVE the water park!

Towards the end of the day Rylee fell asleep, exhausted, in my arms. After a little while my arm started to cramp so I put her down in one of the little floaties to sleep.

Isn't she so adorable!?

Strongman Ryker and skinny minnie Kenedy!

Of course Rylee and Avy had to get a picture also!
We had so much fun at the water park and the kids are already wanting to go again. It was a good way to spend the day for sure. Maybe next year we will think about season passes!