Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Boating fun

On Saturday we went out to the Owyhee Dam to go tubing and knee boarding. I gave all of the kids the option of staying at the farm with Grandma and Grandpa but they all wanted to go in the boat. Keffords three little sisters and one brother also came with us.
Rylee really is excited to be in the boat...

can't you tell?

Kenedy, Ryker and Avynlea wearing life jackets and ready for some boating fun!
First up is me and Breana.

I think this is the point where I am yelling at Bre that I am about to slide off.

Sure enough in I went and here I am trying to pull myself back onto the tube. Not as easy as it looks people!

Breana flying solo cause I fell in the water again.

Waiting to start up. We saw another boat that had some friends of ours and Kefford pulled us right next to them and practically right on top of the cute little girls on their own inner tube. I had to do some twisting so we wouldn't hit them

and I fell off again

this time Breana came down with me!

We decided to give it a rest and let Ryker go on with Trista. Ryker loved it and did it a couple times

Then Avynlea took her turn with me. She spent most of the time with her head down but she had fun too.

Avynlea and I getting ready to get off.

Rylee was the last of the little kids to go (Kenedy would not do it becasue she said she did not trust her Dad to go slow, smart kid!) I was surprised that Rylee wanted to do this but on the tube she went and off we went. She also liked it and was really calm the entire ride.

We all took a rest and the kids started jumping in the water to cool off. Rylee wanted to get in and so this is what we did. She actually held onto my feet for quite a while, just chilling. She spent most of the time facing outward but I had her turn around so that I could take a picture.

Avynlea was so cute holding the orange flag that let other boaters know someone was in the water.

Kefford took this picture of me after he rejected my request to take one of us together. I guess just me is fine! This is my new swimming suit and when we were at roaring springs I had at least 4 different people compliment me on it and ask where i got it from. I love it!

This day was also our anniversary day. Kefford and I went out to breakfast together at IHOP which was alot of fun and later we went to the mall to wander and get ice-cream. It was fun to have those times just the two of us but it was also fun to break up the day and do something together as a family.