Sunday, July 12, 2009

Nampa Water Park

On Friday Kenedy went to a pool party at her primary teachers house and so the rest of us headed over to the swimming park in Nampa.




I tried to get at least one picture of Breana but she absolutely would not let me. I had to laugh because the way she acted about it really reminded me of her Mom when she was a teenager, hiding behind books so her picture would not be taken! Too funny!

Avynlea wanted to go down the waterslide and so I stood at the bottom to help catch her. The first time she came down it was fine and fun. The second time she somehow got all twisted up cause when she shot out at the bottom she was upside down and backwards! She wouldn't do it again after that!

Ryker also enjoyed the waterslide, just as long as I was at the bottom to help him. He can swim but he is still a little nervous in the water!




It was alot of fun and it was really cheap, only $9 for all of us to get in. We will definitely do this one again, any and all are welcome to come with! :)