Sunday, February 18, 2024

Happy 24th Birthday Kenedy

Kenedy went to Las Vegas for her birthday weekend and had a lot of fun being with Ty and some of her friends. I don't like not being able to be with her on her birthday but I am so glad she had a fun weekend. I put this collage together to post on social media about her birthday and here are five things I love about Kenedy..

  1. I love that Kenedy got her Bachelors degree and her teaching certificate and teaches first grade. Education was always very important to my Dad and I know he is so proud of her and what she has accomplished. I love that while Kenedy does not enjoy teaching first grade that she is hanging in there and has plans to go back to school to get a degree in social work. She has been a great example for her siblings on working hard and education.
  2. I love when Kenedy calls me on the phone to chat and that she likes to keep me involved in her life. She is fun to talk to and I also love hanging out with her. She makes the time and the effort to be with family and strengthen relationships and I love that she makes family a priority. Living in Utah has given her the opportunity to really be with my siblings who live there and their families and I am so glad she is an active participant in their lives. But she also has put forth the effort and time to establish relationships with her grandparents and my family in California as well as Kefford's family. She knows the importance of family bonds and has worked hard for those bonds.
  3. Kenedy is beautiful and I love how she does her hair and makeup and I love her sense of style. She always dresses so cute and is so fashionable in a modest way. I admire how she does her makeup because she can make it look so natural and not like she has much on at all. Even when she doesn't do her makeup she still looks beautiful and I love when people say she looks like me because I think she is so pretty and it is flattering.
  4. Kenedy has a strong testimony of the Gospel and I love watching her mature in her testimony. She gets to work with the Young Women in her ward and she loves being with them and is such a good example to them. I have always admired how she feels the Spirit and I love that she has strengthened that bond by listening when she feels it. 
  5. I love that Kenedy loves to read and that we enjoy the same books. It is fun to talk to her about books we are reading and to have conversations about fictional people. I also love that she loves to watch reality TV like me and we also like a lot of the same programs which makes it fun to talk about. We usually have the same opinion about things and I love that.
Kyle and Nikki invited us over to play games Sunday night and the only photo we got was the .5 that Rylee took of Avynlea. Nikki fell asleep putting Claire to bed and so it was just Kyle, Kefford, Rylee, Avynlea and I playing Uno and we had a lot of fun.