Saturday, February 17, 2024

Galentine's Party

 For Valentines Day I made Oreo Truffles for my family at home as per tradition. I made homemade cards and wrote them each a note about why I love them. I also made them strawberry smoothies and heart pancakes for Breakfast. I sent Kenedy and Ty and Rylee Valentine packages that was filled with Valentine treats for them to know I love them. Avynlea had plans that night with Bodi and that left Kefford, Rylee and I. Alison called me the day before asking if she and Bob could take us out for dinner that night which we were happy to accept. They picked us up and after some debate we went to Dickies BBQ in Star. It was delicious food and really fun company, I like that Bob and Alison work at the Temple because that means they are in MEridian more and we get to see them more. It was a fun but low key Valentines Day which was just fine.

On Saturday Rylee and her friend Avery hosted a Galentines Party at our house. They told all the girls to wear a dress, bring a dessert and they were all going to make heart shaped pizzas with us supplying all of the ingredients needed for that. Rylee spent a lot of the day cleaning the house and she did a really good job. I had to laugh when I started getting the stuff out to make the pizza dough and Rylee told me not to make a mess, yes ma'am. I was very impressed with the decorations and how everything looked but what really impressed me was the dessert table, these girls did not hold back in bringing some yummy looking desserts. 

After they were done making food and eating they went upstairs and played games and went outside and jumped on the trampoline. It was a good night for Rylee but I think she will not host another event for quite a while, it just takes a lot out of her, lol.
back row: Ashley, Rylee, Shay, Esther
front row: Mak, Avery, Kinsey, Lily


Bodi and Avynlea went out to eat and then came back here to watch a movie and play Just Dance. I watched them for a little bit, took some pictures and then went back downstairs.