Monday, September 4, 2023

A new job

Rylee has been working at the Daycare over the summer and has really grown tired of it. I thought it was a great job because she worked every day after school and never had to work late or on the weekends. But she got burnt out being around the kids so much and was looking for something different. Sodalicious where Avynlea works was hiring so Rylee applied and got hired. She was able to work a shift with Avynlea before Avy left for college which I thought was pretty fun. When they were working I went over to get a drink so I could see them hard at work.

Brit was bringing her older girls to Boise/Meridian to look for Homecoming dresses for Brielle and their exchange student Yara. Avynlea, Rylee and I joined them for a little bit of the shopping trip and while we were waiting for the girls to try on dresses Qiana and Rylee found some fun and crazy outfits to try on, I think the crazier the better in their opinion. I liked seeing them in the funny outfits but am really glad they were only doing it for fun and not because the clothes were serious contenders, they were not my taste at all. Avynlea was able to find clothes that she liked and talked me into buying them by saying they would be good for a mission. She has decided to follow Ryker's example and put in her mission papers, she can do it 5 months before her 19th birthday so look for news in October:)
I finally reached th end of the roll for my Saran Wrap and it was such a momentous occasion I had to take a picture. I have had that box of Saran Wrap for so many years, at least more than 10 but I could not tell an exact count. I got it at Costco and it was well worth the purchase because it has lasted so long. I don't know that I will buy another huge one from Costco because it was a massive box to try to find a space for but ti was awesome while it lasted.