Thursday, September 21, 2023

Mikell and Kids come to Town!

Mikell and her kids were on town for the week and since Rylee did not have school on Wednesday we decided to go to Nyssa to visit with some of our favorite people. It was so much fun to visit and play with Mikell's kids. We have really missed having them live so close, they moved to Montana about a year ago and it has been not fun. Rylee had a lot of fun taking pictures with my phone and I am glad she did so I could have them as well.

I was playing Apples to Apples with some of the Mikell's and Whitneys kids and someone took some pictures of me unaware.
Rylee was bale to hold and cuddle with baby Emily who is just the sweetest most squishy baby, we all just love her.

On Thursday Mikell brought her kids to my house so I could watch them while she went to the Temple. The kids wanted to play at the park so after Mikell left that is where we headed. Shortly after getting there Jason told me he had to go to the bathroom, I told him to go in the bushes thinking we would find a private place but you can see in the pictures that was not the case, hahaha.
I also got to hold baby Emily and loved it so much, she is so good natured and so fun to love on.

Luke has come out of his shell so much and it was fun to be able to talk and interact with him and to see more of his personality.