Tuesday, April 25, 2023

Powder Puff take 2


Student Council decided to do a spring Powder Puff game for the girls who wanted to participate in the last one but couldn't because of fall sports. Avynlea decided to participate again but I couldn't be there because I had something else I had to be at, I can't remember what but it had to have been something I couldn't miss because I would have loved to have been at the game. Kefford and Rylee went to go watch, Avynlea did good but the Senior team lost to the Juniors which was a bummer. I like that Avynlea wanted to participate and has done Powder Puff every year that they put it on. She can get into serious beast mode when she plays and it has been fun to watch. She is number 0 in the pictures.



Carson came to the game prepared to ask Avynlea to Prom, he had a side for if they won and a side for if they lost, good thing he was prepared. Carson is a Senior at Owyhee and he and Avynlea got to know each other through mutual friends. He is on the basketball team or was I guess since the season is over and his nickname is sticks. He is apparently quite popular at Owyhee and Rylee's friends were pretty impressed when she told them Avynlea was going to Prom with him.
Kenedy sent a picture from her work Bridal Shower. The staff at her school threw her a little celebratory party which was super fun for her.