Friday, April 7, 2023

Grad Announcement

I like to give my Dancers an end of year gift and Ashleigh sent me a suggestion for one that I decided to use this year. I designed the cards on Canva and then was able to buy a bag of scrunchies from a website in China which made the scrunchies super cheap. I also bought some ribbon sticks for the boys and girls as well as bubble bracelets for the boys. They ended up so cute and I am excited to give them to my dancers at the end of year recital.
Rylee has been getting better and better at Lacrosse and it has been fun watching her. I am glad that she has found a sport she loves and it has been keeping her busy.

With Avynlea's input I was able to get her Grad announcement done. I love how it turned out and think she is so photogenic and just so pretty.