Wednesday, April 19, 2023

Baby Emily and Lacrosse

Kenedy sent a TikTok video of someone using a mirror for their wedding decor. She thought it was super cute and asked if we could do something like it. I found the mirror on Amazon and bought it and then I went to my friend Emily Young's who was able to cut the stickers for me and we put them on the mirror. It turned out super cute and I think it will look really nice at the wedding!
I got more pictures of Rylee playing Lacrosse, It is so fun to watch her and I love that she loves it! She is number seven in black and red. If you cannot see the number 7 on the jersey then look for the blonde ponytail, that is Rylee. 
On the 13th Mikell and Steve had come back from Seattle, picked up their kids from her parents and were in Boise visiting his parents for a couple of days. They came to our house to visit and we were so happy they did. It was fun to have the kids back in our house and to be able to visit longer with Steve and Mikell was so fun. We also got to see more of Baby Emily and because her procedure was done and we didn't have to worry about germs so we were able to hold her. I was holding her when she was awake and she was so squirmy and wriggly it was hard to hold her. Avynlea and Rylee got her when she was asleep which was a lot nicer for them, she was easier to hold, obviously, and so cuddly, it was pretty cute.

Rylee had another Lacrosse game this one against Rocky Mountain and it was a really hard game to watch. Rocky's girls were so aggressive that when the game ended we had 5 girls on the sidelines with concessions. It was bad. Our coaches were not happy with the way the game was played and they wrote an email to us parents letting us know their displeasure and that they were going to make an official complaint to the athletic higher ups. I am glad that Rylee didn't get hurt and that our girls who have coaches that care more about learning a sport and good sportsmanship then winning.
On this day in dance someone had left butterfly wings in the studio so I put them on. my tiny tots and let them dance around with them. They looked so cute and had a lot of fun being little fairies for a day.

The next Lacrosse game was Senior Night for our players, we have 4 Seniors on the team and 3 of them could not play on Senior night because they had concussions from the previous game. It was really sad for them especially on Senior Night but the upside was Rylee got to play as a starter and she played the entire game. That was the silver lining and I loved being able to watch her. She played mostly defense but she got to play a little bit of Mid which was a fun change for her.

Marcie Frogley and I have been meaning to get together for lunch but it hasn't been happening. Her name kept popping into my head but then I would ignore it or think I would contact her another time. I had her name pop in my head again and I thought just do it and I sent her a text and we were able to finally get together. It was a good visit and fun to get to know her more. I love that Ryker and Carson Frogley have become such good friends from starting their mission together and that Carson's Mom and I have been able to meet and become friends. Such a small, fun world.