Saturday, December 24, 2022

Christmas. Eve

Christmas Eve was super low-key like always and exactly how we like it. We started the day by doing some service. Christmas Eve was on a Saturday and it was our turn to help clean the church. We got there at about 8 and quickly got to work so that we could get finished quick. It wasn't really how we wanted to spend our morning but it was nice to serve the Lord and the next day at church I felt very proud of how clean the church was and it made me happy. 
After we were done cleaning we went to Shop for Breakfast. It was fun having Tyler with us and we had a great time. I did have a moment of really missing Ryker and I turned to Kefford for reassurance that Ryker was happy and that missionary Christmases were good and not lonely. Kefford assured me that he was in fact having a good time and that he was ok. 
After breakfast we went to Walmart-Mart so we could pickup some last minute things.The rest of the day we relaxed around the house watching movies and being together. I kept it really simple for our dinner and I did more hors-d'oeuvre's type food and it was good.
After dinner the kids opened up their pajamas and new ornaments. Avynlea got Curious George, Rylee got a girl doing yoga, Kenedy got a stack of Harry Potter books and Tyler got a cookies and milk double ornament that magnetized together.







Later we watched The Chosen Christmas episode and watched movies then Kefford and I went downstairs to get things ready for the next day.