Wednesday, October 19, 2022

Sisters Disneyland Day

I have been wanting to go to Disneyland during their Halloween days for so long and when my Mom's surgery got changed to October I asked her if she was ok if I took a day to go. She was fine with that and we had a couple of her friends come and help her out because I wanted this to be a sisters day. I asked Heather, Erin, Stephanie and Ashleigh if they wanted to go and they were all able to take the day off from work and being a Mom to go. I told Emily about our plans as well hoping she would be able to come also but she was having foot surgery and wasn't going to be recovered enough to walk. I was bummed she couldn't go but I am hoping that next year we can have an all sisters day at Disney.
I planned on doing a Disney Bound which is when you dress up like a character but in an every day sort of style. I got some Ariel ears form one of my cute dancers who went to Disneyland and I wanted to use them and dress as Ariel. I hd a tulle shirt that matched the ears so I bought a shirt that would mach from Amazon and I love how my outfit turned out. I felt so cute walking through Disneyland and I got a lot of compliments. Ashleigh dressed as Alice but lost her headband on Thunder Mountain Railroad which was a bummer. Stephanie dressed as Belle, Heather just wore a Marie shirt and Erin had on a Haunted Mansion shirt.
In the picture above in front of Haunted Mansion we had an employee take the picture for us. Right after she gave me my phone back I saw that the guy standing in front of us in line photo bombed it. I immediately commented to him nice picture, I thought it was funny so I said it in a funny way, and he responded by saying he didn't think we would see it so soon. I think he was a little embarrassed by being called out but then maybe he shouldn't have photo bombed our picture.


We got the Genie Plus and one of the features of the Genie plus was fun photo filters. I took these photos while we were waiting for the Beinets and drinks we ordered. I like the pictures a lot, they are fun and sufficiently spooky. 
We did Haunted Mansion, Pirates,  Indiana Jones and twice on Thunder Mountain Railroad when we decided to go get in line for Rise of the Resistance. Shortly after we got in one the employees said the ride was down and we could leave or wait and see if it would get started again. We were not in any hurry so we  decided to wait. The line would move every so often as people gave up and left and after about 30 minutes the ride started going again and not too much longer after that we were able to get on the ride. 
While we were waiting in line I tried to get some cute pictures of me in my Disney Bound Ariel outfit but the sun was making it a little difficult. I like them though.
Rise was super fun and it was fun going on it with Ashleigh and Erin who have never experienced it before.
After Rise we went on Smugglers Run and I was a Pilot which I have never done before and which was a lot more fun then being an engineer or a Gunner. After the ride we got pictures in Star Wars land which was also fun.





I rent4ed a locker because I was bringing an extra outfit to change into for when it got cooler and I had another pair of Ariel ears that I wanted to wear. When the weather started to cool we went to my locker and I changed into my second outfit and ears. I liked being comfy and warm and had Ashleigh take pictures of my in my second outfit. We wanted to get a picture in front of the Mickey jack-o-lantern but the lone was so long and we did not want to wait that long so I took a picture the side and then we took a selfie further up from it.