Sunday, October 30, 2022

Cheer Team Pictures, at the Farm, Vintage Clothes Tryon

Avynlea's cheer team had team pictures and solo pictures. In the past the pictures were paid for out of the cheer budget and I got the images and was able to download them and print as wanted. This year we had to buy them ourselves and I knew we were going to have Avynlea take some of her senior pictures in her uniform so I didn't bother ordering any pictures. These team pictures were ones the coach posted on Instagram and I just screenshot them.


Kenedy and Tyler went looking at engagement rings and Kenedy sent me a picture of one she tried on that she really liked. I think it is a beautiful ring and am excited that they are looking at rings.
Sunday after church we went out to the farm, I wanted to see Mikell who was in town visiting. She wasn't able to come to our Halloween party because she was sick and I really wanted to see her. They moved to Montana a couple of moths previously and I missed her and her family. We had a lot of fun being out there and playing with their kids and I loved being able to visit with Mikell.


Kefford and I were cleaning and organizing the Attic above our closet and I found some clothes form High School and College. The pants are back in style now as well as the dress. It was fun watching my kids try on clothe that I wore when I was about their age. The coat was Kefford's and is massive.


Paige, Diego. and Natalie came over to hang with Avynlea, they made Fettuccini Alfredo for dinner and had fun cooking and hanging out together.
Sunday night we were watching a movie and the girls took my phone to take some pictures. It is always interesting to get my phone back and see the pictures they took.