Monday, October 31, 2022

Halloween

Halloween this year was on a Monday which was my dance day, so fun! I told my classes the previous week to come dressed up in their Halloween costumes and I dressed up as Minnie Mouse. 

For the first time since I stopped teaching Friday nights I have people teaching classes the same time as me. Sydney is teaching two homeschool classes and I had so many sign up for my Kinderstars class that we had to have Stephanie teach a class and they are both full, its crazy, I have always had small classes on Monday but this year we had a ton of kids signing up. Stephanie and Sydney both also dressed up, Stephanie a frog and Sydney a Kitty, I made sure to get pictures of us before our classes started. 

My kiddos were so cute in their costumes and we had a lot of fun dancing to Halloween music. I was glad my class was the day of Halloween and not the day after when the kids were coming off staying up late and dealing with sugar highs.
top picture, Kinderstars back row l-r: Kylie, Decklyn, Marloe, Violet, Scarlett and Bethany
bottom row: Emily, ??, Simon and Italia

bottom Picture, Tiny Tots l-r: Ella, Aiden, Hayden, Arin, Madeline and Poppy

Halloween night Kefford and I stayed home to pass out candy, Avynlea hung out with her friends and Rylee went trick or treating with her friends. She dressed up as Bugs Bunny from Space jam and looked pretty cute. 
Ella, Taylee and Rylee