Monday, March 14, 2022

It's Pi Day!

 On Sunday we were playing a game and one of the questions we had to answer was along of the lines of naming something that is not true. I wrote down Robert Pattinson is a good-looking guy because I just don't see the attraction. Rylee took a little offense to it because she thinks he is good looking. Later she took my phone and said she wanted to change the Lock Screen on it, I didn't look at my phone that night but the next morning when I woke up and opened my phone I got a big laugh over what picture she put on it. When I confronted her about it later she laughed and laughed, I could tell that she was tickled over how clever she was about it and it made me laugh even more. What a funny girl.



I talked to Ryker for about 20 minutes the phone this morning and then he called again when the girls got home from school so he could talk to them. At one point I was listening to Ryker give Rylee advice on Seminary and getting what she needs out of it and it made my Mama heart so proud to hear him giving her gospel related advice. Avynlea took some screen shots when she was on the phone and I don't know why she did but I will include them here in my blog for fun.

I love celebrating the little tings and one of the little things I love celebrating is Pi Day, also known as 
3-14, March 14th. It is a fun day to celebrate because we get pie! This year I made a chocolate pie with an Oreo cookie crust and a pizza pie with pepperoni and bell peppers. Both pies tasted so good and it was another successful Pi Day Celebration!