Saturday, January 8, 2022

Rexburg Cheer Competition

January 8 Alison and I drove to Rexburg because Avynlea and her cheer team left that morning for a cheer competition. I had fun riding with Alison, we had some good conversation and it was much needed one on one time with my Mother-in-law whom I love. The competition wasn't until later in the day and we had time to stop in Idaho Falls to visit with Sara and Trista. They were coming to the competition and while we were there they were working on making Meridian Cheer sweatshirts supporting Avynlea.
After a couple of hours we headed over to Rexburg and stopped in to see Kenedy. From Kenedy's place we went over to Madison High School for the Cheer Competition. Sara and Trista were already there and then right after it started Kenedy came with her roommate Taylee.
I always love watching Avynlea cheer and she is a really good cheerleader! She did a great job and her team did the best they could but the results were pretty disappointing and almost demoralizing for the team. They competed in Sideline and Pom and did not place at all. To be fair they were competing against only Eastern Idaho schools and they are notoriously the best so it would have been really hard to beat them. I am glad they were able to compete and I am extra glad I was able to go and watch them.
Avynlea is in the left back corner being stunted holding the gold Poms.

Avynlea, Natalie and Paige

Sara and Avynlea                                  Trista and Avynlea

Cheer Aunts!!

I was having Natalie take pictures for me and she took it upon herself to take some pictures of her own.


Kenedy and Avynlea

Sara, Alison, Trista, Avynlea, Kenedy and Elizabeth

I love my girl!


Alison and Avynlea