Sunday, July 4, 2021

4th of July

Ryker got to go to the Stadium of Fire for the 4th of July which I thought was really cool. Lee Greenwood was a featured performer and I was excited that Ryker could hear him sing. Some of my favorite patriotic songs are his and Ryker loves patriotic music as well so I knew he would enjoy it. Nitro circus was also doing a performance and Ryker loves them so it was cool he got to watch them do their tricks. He got some pictures with a couple of them after and I had to put a sticker over the glove of the guy on the right because his glove did not have a nice word on it. I am glad for photoshop, lol.
July 3: In Texas Kenedy got to float the river with a bunch of her friends. I am glad that she had been going to the singles ward and that she found a good group of friends to spend time with. Kenedy is in the blue camo tube smiling at the camera


I posted these pictures on my instagram stories and I set them to "God Bless the USA" my favorite patriotic song sung by Lee Greenwood :). There is. a lot going on in our country to dislike and our leaders are not doing such a great job but despite all of that I love this country and believe in it and am proud to be an American!
July 4th: Kenedy went with her friend Gracey to watch a hometown 4th of July parade and they got to meet Captain America! Well a poor imitation of Captain American but fun none the less.

They also met up with some of their guy fiends to watch the fireworks.

Javin, Sam, Mitch, Gracey and Kenedy

With the 4th of July being on a Sunday we didn't have plans with anyone. When the fireworks were starting the girls and I walked around the neighborhood to see them. 


We headed over to the park to watch all of the neighborhood fireworks going off and sat on the big rock for a couple of minutes but then some kids from Avynlea's school showed up and she got too embarrassed so we left. I went home and sat outside to watch and the girls walked around a little bit more before they came back home.

When they got back we sat outside in the back of Ryker's pickup for a bit and then we got in the Traverse and drove down the road a bit so that we could watch the fireworks going off all over the valley, it was pretty fun and I loved seeing all of them going off all around us.

Ryker went to the BOnneville Salt Flats with some friends and had his picture taken and I love the picture, such a good one!