Wednesday, July 21, 2021

July Stuff

July 6: Bailey came home from his two year mission! Ryker was really bummed that he was in Utah at school and couldn't be there for when his best friend got home. Alison and Bob worked a shift at the Temple and then hung out at our house for a couple of hours as we waited for the time Bailey's plane landed and we could go meet him at the airport. 
The Lyon's invited us over to hang out and they gave us a couple of options as to what day. One of them was Saturday night but Kefford didn't want to go over there that night because we had already started our fast and he didn't want to miss out on treat eating. I told Kyle that we couldn't do that night and the reason why so we made plans for Tuesday night. When we got there they had a glorious spread of treats all laid out and made it be known that it was "Kefford's Snack Counter" Hahaha!

July 10: Avynlea went out on a motorcycle ride with her dad and they made a stop at Owyhee High School to check out the field. Kefford had Avynlea stand on the end zone so he could get a picture and send it to Rylee, this will be her school in a couple of months.


July 11: Facetiming with Kenedy and a screenshot was taken. I miss her and am looking forward to when she gets back from Texas
July 13: Avynlea got a job at Sodalicious and on our way to Violin lessons Rylee and I stopped by to get some drinks and see the cutest employee. Rylee made me promise I wouldn't embarrass Avynlea but come on, I need to get my fun somewhere and if taking a few pictures is embarrassing then I am embarrassed for you. :)
July 15: Avynlea left for cheer camp. Last years away cheer camp was cancelled due to covid and it was so nice to have things normal enough that the kids could have cheer camp. They went to the same place they went Avynlea's freshman year with was "Camp Living Waters" up by Coeur d'Alene. Kara posted a picture of the kids on the bus heading up and Avynlea is in the gray shirt close to the front behind the girl in the blue shirt. 
July 18: Ryker called me asking for my stew recipe, he had been craving stew and wanted to make himself some. I told him I didn't have a recipe I just made it up in my head but I found one for him on Pinterest and sent him that. He went to the store and was a little shocked at how much the ingredients cost but was ok with it once he made it and realized how many servings he was able to get out of it, quite a bit for one person. He said he was delicious and sent me a picture. I love that he wanted to learn how to make this dish and that he was able to do such a good job with it.

July 21: Emily invited Ryker to go with her, Matt and Ben to the rodeo but when they got there they realized they were told the wrong day, I think by her sister in law. They were quite disappointed but stopped for snow cones on the way home which helped ease the disappointment a lot. Emily thought it funny that the boys chose the literal kid table to eat at.