Saturday, April 25, 2020

Week 6 in Quarantine (Zoom dancing, Ryker with his cousins, Cheer Mom Besties hangout, Deep waver)

Sunday again, still in a stay at home order and still doing Home centered church. We took a picture and then Kefford took some video so he could get some funny screenshots.
Rylee was in charge of the program and she has high aspirations for herself and for her future in the church. She makes me laugh :)

Roens Mom sent me a video of Roen dancing to my videos and I thought the message she sent with it was so sweet. I love this girl and miss her a lot.

For The Dance Connection video our theme was Rainbows and Unicorns and we sent a unicorn crown printable for the kids to cut out, color and wear while dancing along to our videos. I wanted to wear one while I taught the class because I thought it would be fun and it was. I was a pretty unicorn princess :)
We do a Unicorn story dance where we are the prinecesses and we have to rescue our unicorns from the evil magician. I don't have a unicorn so I had my teddy bear be a stand in and I made him his own unicorn headband. So cute!
Ryker went to the farm this week to work and to also fish with his Grandpa and ride his dirt bike around. Whitney sent me these pictures of him with her girls and I loved it. I am so glad my kids are so good to their little cousins and I am so happy their little cousins love to be around them and look up to them. What special bonds they are forming!
Maddie, Sadie, Ryker and Kinsley
Kinsley and Ryker

My Cheer Mom Besties and I have been missing hanging out with each other so on Saturday we went to the High School and sat in camp chairs and in the backs of our SUV's so we could visit with each other while maintaining social distancing. We sat and talked and laughed for two and a half hours and it was the best time. I love these ladies and am so happy to call them my friends. 
When it was time for us to head out Carrie had us cover our hands and we had to stand in a circle holding hands while she said a prayer. It was different and unexpected and a little awkward but it was nice and good at the same time. :)
Elizabeth, Carrie, Diana and Amy

Way back in December Avynlea asked me for some ideas for things I want for Christmas. She said that Kefford was fishing around and wanted some ideas. At the time the only thing I could think of was a deep waver for my hair so I told her about it and even showed her a picture and told her where to get it. It had been sitting in my "want" list on Amazon for a while and I was ready to have it. Come Christmas day and I didn't get my deep waver. I didn't even think about it until later but when I did I asked Kefford why he didn't get it for me and he said he was never told about it, Avynlea done dropped the ball. About a month ago I decided I was just going to get it for myself off of Amazon but it was not available any longer, I was so bummed out. On Monday I looked again and it was available and I ordered it, I was tired of waiting and I didn't want it to disappear again so I grabbed it. Avynlea has a three barrel waver and she has waved my hair for me a couple of times. After washing my hair on Saturday I asked Avynlea if she wanted to wave my hair for me using my deep waver and she was game! It turned out so pretty, I love how full it makes my hair look and the waves are super defined. I got a winner!