Saturday, April 18, 2020

Week 5 in Quarantine (Easter, Family zoom chat, Dance texts, Drive by Birthday for Natalie, Crazy Avynlea and Rylee

Easter Sunday.
I filled baskets for Kefford and the kids and had them set out after everyone went to bed. Kefford took his basket into his room in the morning before the kids got up. I think he felt bad that I didn't have a basket but I am ok. I bought myself a couple shirts and a bathing suit and that is what I consider to be a good Easter present to myself. 
Rylee wanted us to hide the Easter eggs she filled so she could have fun hunting for them with her siblings. Kefford decided to play a trick on them and he took a bunch of empty ones and just placed them in  pile in the backyard. He wanted the kids to think we were too lazy to actually hide the eggs and it worked! Ryker went out there to move them and was surprised to figure out they were empty, hahaha, such trickery!
All of the kids got a new top in their Easter baskets along with some other small trinkets. Ryker got a new tie and I also got them each their favorite candy.They were all quite happy with their gifts and were each very thankful.

Kefford decided to make himself look shorter in our family picture which made Ryker look so tall in comparison. RYker is pretty tall, I think he is 6"1 but with Kefford shrinking down it made him look even taller.
After our at home church service Kenedy, Rylee and Kefford decorated our Easter Bunny cake. Kenedy did the frosting and assed sprinkles with RYlee and then we let Kefford do the face. I thought Fur-bert turned out pretty cute. 


After the cake was decorated the kids got to do the egg hunt. It was pretty chilly out there so they found their eggs really fast and then high tailed it back inside.

They all put on their new shirts and they all looked really nice in them. Kenedy and Avynlea got matching ones and you can't see Rylee and Ryker very well because they are wearing sweaters but they looked good.
We gave Bonnie the Bunny his Easter treat which was to come inside for five minutes and take pictures with the kids. I think he enjoyed his yearly visit.
We tried putting him in an Easter basket and while he didn't mind it too much he also didn't love it or want to stay in it.

I got to video chat with my family which was a lot of fun and a lot of laughs.
Then we had the kids video chat with their Grandma Alison and we also video chatted with Mikell and her kids and then my Mom. I got a picture of them chatting with Alison. 
Avynlea's cheer bestie Natalie turned 15 and we heart attacked her door and left a pink themed basket of gifts for her. 
Later a bunch of her friends did a birthday drive by for her and we couldn't contain the girls in the car. They got out and we had them pose around Natalie's birthday sign. It was good for these girls to see each other for a bit and it was so nice for us Mom's to see them and each other. This quarantine stinks.
bottom pic
laying down: Avynlea, Paige, Dreya and Hailey
standing: Hope and Natalie

Another one of my dance Moms sent a picture of her girls dancing to my videos. Cora had her sisters dancing with her anti was so fun to see all of them. I have taught each of these girls in dance at some point and I am so glad that they were all enjoying my videos
l-r: Tenley, Cora and Mia

Rylee playing around with my phone and settings
While I was gone teaching dance one morning Rylee and Avynlea made cake pops, ice-cream in a baggie and lemonade popsicles. They hd a lot of fun being creative in the kitchen and made some really delicious treats.
Avynlea took these pictures with my phone and when I asked her why she said "just for fun"