Sunday, October 27, 2019

Top of the Pyramid

October was filled with Avynlea cheerleading. I took a lot of pictures of her stunting at the top of her pyramids and decided to put her cheer pictures in one post. I love watching her cheer and while it is not as much fun sitting in the cold I would do it over and over again just to watch my cheerleader. She is so cute and has so much fun and makes it really enjoyable.
She has learned so many new stunts and I am always impressed with how fast she learns them, she is a natural!


With the weather getting colder it is imperative to start wearing layers and bundling up more. I was happy to be able to wear my Meridian Cheer gear to her game. And I love my yellow shoes that I bought from the Wal-Mart, they are the perfect color and are really cute and comfy.
Every week the coaches name a cheerleader of the week, someone who has worked hard and shown positivity and spirit. Avynlea got cheerleader of the game after the Rocky game and it was rightly deserved, she has struggled a little with being a Freshman Co-Captain but has finally found her voice and has really been able to step it up leadership wise. I know her coaches are proud of her for the way she has handled Drama and difficult situations and so am I, She is pretty amazing!


Every week I make cookies for the girls to snack on at halftime. It is not a requirement or any kind of expectation it is just something I enjoy doing and I know the cheerleaders appreciate it. For their last game and since was so close to Halloween I made these cookie dough mummies. The turned out really cute and tasted pretty great, the girls loved them!
I sure do love this cheerleader!