Wednesday, October 30, 2019

Pumpkin Carving

For Family Home Evening on Monday we went to the boise Mall to walk around and look at things. Rylee and I both found some cute headwear to try on and take pictures with.  
On Tuesday night Ryker, Rylee and I picked our pumpkins and did some carving. Avynlea was at cheer practice and Kefford was at The Barnyard I think. So it was just the three us. I told Avynlea when she got home she couldcarve her pumpkin but she didn't ever seem interested and never did one.




Wednesday night was our ward Halloween party. I had to leave after an hour to pick up Avynlea from  cheer practice so I didn't sign up to do the trunk-or-treat, I just did the dinner. Rylee found a friend and spent her time with her and did the trunk-or-treat when it was time. She didn't bring a bag so she just stuffed her pockets with the candy she got. It was a nice night and I enjoyed being there for the dinner and visiting with people. Kefford was at The Barnyard and not able to make it and Avynlea was at cheer practice and wasn't able to be there.
Rylee and Tayci Olson