Thursday, October 24, 2019

Cookie Decorating

I braided my hair after I washed it on Wednesday and loved the waves it gave me for the next couple of days. 
Rylee didn't have school on Thursday due to parent teacher conferences and I thought she should invite some friends over to decorate cookies. When I presented the idea to her I thought I was going to have to do some heavy persuasion but to my surprise she agreed to it pretty quickly. The girls had  a lot of fun decorating cookies and after they frosted and sprinkled all of the cookies they went upstairs to play some Mario Kart. It was a fun couple of hours and I am glad they were all able to come over.
Ella Eaton, Tayci Olson, Chloe and Mylie Pollock and Rylee

I had a lot of random Halloween colored frosting left over from the cookie decorating so I made a batch of brownies and used the frosting to frost them. I liked how they turned out, very spooky.