Wednesday, December 16, 2015

EDP Winter Show

Monday was the Winter Show for Elevated Dance. The Winter Show is a super informal "work in progress" show. A chance for the dancers to show a little bit of what they have been working on. Because it is so informal I never invite anyone, I don't even usually have Kefford or the other kids come. I probably wouldn't have my girls in it if I didn't have to be there. Avynlea and Rylee are in a Combo kids class this year for Ballet and Jazz. In class they have been working on learning their Jazz dance to "Safe and Sound" and that is what they showed at the recital, a quick 1 minute snippet of their dance. They did really good and looked so cute on the stage. 


Rylee has been wanting a camera of her own and I told her she could borrow mine. She brought it to the recital and took a bunch of pictures of performances and backstage. I copied the ones I liked and that were relevant to us and then deleted the rest. I was really glad she had the camera because I was able to use it to take my own pictures since I forgot my phone at home.