Tuesday, December 29, 2015

December Randoms

Sometimes waking up at 7 in the morning to read scriptures as a family is a little hard for the kids. On this morning Avynlea was still pretty tired when she had to crawl out of bed so she climbed onto my lap and snuggled with me for a bit. I was not complaining one bit, these morning snuggles are great!


In November I had a dental cleaning and since my dentist was out of town I had to be seen by one of the other Dentists in the office. I had to have new X-Rays taken and the dentist came in to talk to me about them. He saw a cavity that concerned him and started questioning me on my eating and cleaning habits. I was starting to get really angry because it felt like he was grilling me. I floss and fluoride rinse every night and brush twice a day. He couldn't figure out why I would have this cavity and was asking if I had changed my eating habits in the past year. Asking if I drank a lot of soda, no, drinking lots of coffee throughout the day, no, drinking more sugary drinks, no. I drink a lot of water and really that's about it. It was not a good visit and after making an appointment to come back in December for a filling I left still feeling pretty angry.
I went back in the beginning of December and I was so glad that my regular dentist was back. I really like him, He got me situated and said that before they started they were going to pull up my past two X-rays . After looking at them he showed me that there was no change in the cavity from when we first discovered it and now. My flossing and fluoride rinsing has helped keep it from changing and he said he saw no reason to do a filling. Hooray! I realized the other dentist never looked at the previous X-Ray and was only going on what he was seeing in my current one, that was why he was grilling me, because he could not figure why I would have a cavity when I was doing everything right. 
After Dr Higginson decided to veto the filling we were talking about my teeth and I mentioned how I was not happy with the color of my canines. He decided to whiten them up for me and that is how instead of getting a filling I went in and got my teeth whitened. He really is the best! I went away feeling so happy and excited that I was really taking good care of my teeth.
After my visit I was on the google hangout with my family telling them about my visit and I sent them some pictures. 





I really liked the instagram message my friend had put up and took a snapchat of it.

I also have daily messages sent to me from LDS.org and I really liked the one I was sent on this day.

Avy and Kefford were having some fun messing around and wanted me to take a picture. It took Avy a couple of tries to get the straight face she wanted, but she eventually got it.


After our winter dance show we had one more week of dance classes. Our Friday night classes were really relaxed and we basically let the kids dance around to christmas music. I was starting to get really bored and took a couple of selfies for fun.


I took this picture of me and Rylee at our Ward Christmas breakfast. Cutie Pie Rylee.