Thursday, November 19, 2015

Primary Program

Sunday was our Primary Program and it was amazing! I love when the Primary gets to do their program and really think it needs to be done more then once a year. These kids have the sweetest spirits and seeing them up there bearing testimony of our Savior is beautiful to watch and experience. With how quickly my girls are growing up, pretty soon they will not be participants in this yearly program and that is really sad. I will definitely treasure these moments more because I know how fast the years go by. 
Avynlea's part was:
"For God so loved the world, that he gave His only only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish but have everlasting life."
John 3:16
When Avynlea said her part she said she got a little nervous and instead of saying "John" she said "St John". I thought she was adorable and did such a great job. If you recognize the dress she is wearing as the one she wore on Halloween that is because it is in fact the same dress. The dress looked so good on her and fit her so well that I decided to take off the tulle and roses and then added a white ribbon for a sash to turn it into a dress perfect for Sunday. She is such a beautiful girl and I love her!

Rylee's part for the program was:
"By the power of the Holy Ghost ye may know the truth of all things"
Moroni 10:5
Rylee did awesome as well on reciting her scripture. Both my girls had their parts memorized pretty quickly and were able to recite them to me perfectly whenever I asked them to. 

When I asked Rylee what she was going to wear for the program she told me it was a surprise. I was thinking she was going to wear her baptism dress and was really hoping not because Avynlea was already wearing the poof maker and we only have one. I would have had to have gotten creative with finding another something to make a dress poof. Luckily she came out wearing this gray outfit and I thought she looked so beautiful and grown up. I love this youngest member of our family so much!

As always at times like these I am so grateful for our knowledge of the Gospel and that my kids have the opportunities to grow up going to church and learning about Jesus while developing their testimonies. I feel so very blessed.