Saturday, November 7, 2015

Good Times Together

On Fast Sunday after church I set up my computer and let the kids watch a movie on it. I was really trying to distract them from the hunger they were feeling while they were fasting and I think it helped. They looked so cute snuggled up in their blankets I couldn't resist snapping a picture.


We took family pictures on Saturday and I took a couple of selfies to make sure I looked camera ready. I practice smiling in front of the mirror also. I may be weird but it is effective.


My girls are officially on track break and I love it! They came with me while I taught a couple of dance classes on Monday and in between a couple we had a little break and so we stopped at Target for a few things. I am teaching about the Nutcracker in our dance classes and talking about the Hot Chocolate dancers so much really makes me crave the drink. Our Target just recently replaced their snack bar with a Starbucks and I happen to have a gift card a Dancer gave me in May that I have not used and so I got some drinks for me and my girls. While I will not complain too much about the drink because essentially it was free, I do have to admit that the Hot Chocolates we got were not that great. They could have done with a lot more chocolate. Oh well.