Thursday, August 11, 2011

Swimming Lessons!

After taking last summer off of swim lessons for whatever lazy reasons at the time I signed all four kids up for two sessions this summer. One of my good friends on the ward has a daughter living in Nampa who taught swim lessons out of her backyard. I have not been impressed with the previous places we have tried so I decided to give this one a shot. Good thing I did because we all loved it so much. I saw such an improvement with my kids and was so impressed with how well they were doing in the water. I would totally recommend the Tuft Family Swimmers for anyone who is looking for good swimming lessons totally top notch.
I decided to get pictures of my kiddos jumping off the diving board. They all did really well on their own except for Rylee, she needed a little nudging. But they all did it and no fatalities to report..:o)