Thursday, August 11, 2011

Eagle Island and Lightening

I don't really have much to say about all of these pictures. Sometimes I just feel like nothing needs to be said.
We spent some time at Eagle Island this summer which we love. It is our own little beach away from our California beach and we will take whatever we can get at this point. We went on this trip with our friends the Warners and the Blackburns. I was able to take pictures of all the kids except Kenedy, that water baby spent most of her time out in the water playing.
Oh how I love Rylee and her goofy goggles!



There was a lightening storm in Meridian one night and while the rest of us were in bed sleeping Kefford took the opportunity to get some pictures of the lightening. I was super impressed with how well they turned out!