Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Pretty Pretty Haircuts

Last weekend I decided my two little girls needed a haircut. Ryker was at cub scout day camp and Kefford took Kenedy shooting with him so I took my girls to the salon. I discovered a cute little kids haircut place right here in Meridian so on Saturday morning that is where we headed.
First off the girls got to get their hair washed. 
Then they got to choose which animal to sit on. Both of the girls chose the frog. Rylee went first in all of this and Avynlea second.
Rylee got more of a haircut while Avynlea got a trim. I had them do a shorter tapered in the back type of cut for Rylee with some bangs. Avynlea just had a little bit of a trim but then she also got some bangs cut. I think they both look super cute with their new hairstyles. After the cuts they had their hair blown dry, styled and then had glitter spray added in. So much fun!
After the cuts they each got their fingernails shaped and then got to pick some polish to have applied. Rylee chose a purpleish red color with white flowers and Avynlea picked dark blue with alternating stripes and stars in silver.
Thee girls had so much fun being pampered like little princesses. We definitely will be coming back here again!