Sunday, May 17, 2009

Vintage!

I have this dress from when I was little that my Mom made. It is so pretty and I love that my girls have been able to wear it also. **After giving the dress to me and after I showed her the picture of Avynlea in it my Mom then changed her mind and thought that maybe it was Emilys dress. Oh well it is still a dress from the past.
Rylee loves it because it is a good twirling dress and just look how cute she is. There are two ponytails in her hair but one of the ponys got a little tweaked! I thought her hair looked so cute with the one funky pony so I left it!
Here is Avynlea when she was two also wearing this little dress. She is actually the first one to wear it and unfortunately not Kenedy. When Kenedy was at the right age to wear it I do believe I put it on her but Kefford made fun of her and said she looked like Laura Ingalls. So I took it off of her because I did not want other people to make fun of her. When Avy came along I did not care anymore what people thought, I thought she looked cute and that is all that matters. Kefford still trys to call Rylee Laura Ingalls when I put the dress on her but I just smile and ignore it!