Tuesday, May 19, 2009

ALOOOOO-HA

Last week all of the Moms were invited to achievement days for a mother daughter Hawaiian luau! Kenedy had been sooo excited since she found out about this and has been anxiously counting down the days. Finally the day had arrived!
We got cute little leis to wear and ate a yummy dinner of pulled pork sandwiches, chips and lots of fruit! There were cookies and a delicious pudding on a fantastic cookie crust that was all the rave. You had to have gotten to it quick because it was gone really fast and yes some people missed out. Ha but not me! I was one of the quick ones. It was sooo good but unfortunately halfway through eating it I found a hair in it. If you know anything about me you would know that finding hair in my food is a deal breaker. Even if it is mine my gag reflexes kick in really quick. So I could not finish it. Booo! Later I told Kenedy and she said that she found one in hers also but she just pulled it out and finished it. I was really impressed with that because there is no way I could do what she did! You go girl!!
After we ate we painted each others toenails. That was fun. I found a cute pink but then when I saw the cool blue my neighbor had I had Kenedy borrow it and redo my toes with that color. Kenedy had me do her toes and her fingers and she really enjoyed it!

Pretty toes! I thought the blue was going to turn out darker then it did. Oh well maybe next time!
We had a lot of fun and it was cool to be with Kenedy and have another fun bonding moment!